Blog Fans,
Vietnam is wonderful but beware the Lonely Planets Guide as it tells lies and things are a tad more expensive than planned. Please don't take this as a gripe merely an observation. We have lots of new and exciting photo's to upload but (unfortunately?) NOT we have moved south to the Mekong Delta where the temp has sky rocketed and prices are lowering but technology is somewhat lacking. The keyboard I am using has no letters on the keys.
So Blog Fans you will just have to wait a little longer for photographic evidence of the fun we are having.
I know you need a taster so prepare yourselves for the Saigon marathon contestant for 2012 London Olympics!!!!!!! Almost on a par with the Village People.
No Pics I am afraid of Vietnam's wildlife as the remainder appears to be in "pots" or "cages".
The Mekong is Vietnam's "rice basket" and quite frankly I am surprised they have any left because that's all they seem to eat. It's so picturesque here and so green, with fruit trees everywhere and the people are fab although they do seem to be licking their lips and $$$$$$$$ signs pop up in their eyes when they spot a tourist especially one not accompanied by a guide who would usually shoo them away.
Blog Fans: As Promised!!!! I said I would post the best comments so here goes but both of this blog's entries shall remain anonymous.
No 1. Ref Village People
"I can't believe that two people on holiday would exploit and abuse local tribe people in the way that you have! You Should Be Ashamed!"
No 2 Ref Village People
"the YMCA pictures are hilarious. you should open the blog up so everybody in the world can read it and see it."
Well Blog Fans, you decide and have your own say. I liked No 2 personally and no Village People were harmed in any way during the making of the photo's in actual fact they seemed like they were having a great time, much the same as we were.
Remember please that this Blog LOVES comment and encourages it from all those that view, please share with all that might want to view. We are happy to answer questions if you have any when we have the time. Its your blog too!!!!
Got to say bye for now as we still have to eat and we have a full day in store tomorrow, more floating markets and a very private 7 hour trip on the Mekong and its tributaries.
Be good till next time. Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment